Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Phase III recipe
- 4 boneless beef roast, loins or 4 New York strip steaks
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- fresh rosemary sprig (optional)
- Score the steaks in a diamond pattern on both sides. Mix rosemary, garlic, oil, lemon peel, and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the mixture onto the surface of the steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grill the steaks until thermometer registers 145 (for medium-rare). Cut the steaks diagonally into 1/2" thick slices. Garnish if desired.
Pretty good! I think I put too much lemon peel and cooked it too long too since I'm not too good at cooking steaks. Thanks for the recipe
WOW! These were really yummy. I love rosemary and garlic. This was really easy to prepare and grill. The rosemary burns a little, but it gives off a very pleasant flavor. My DH picked the burnt pieces off, and the rosemary flavor was still there. Definately on our grill list for this year.