- 4 boneless beef roast, loins or 4 New York strip steaks
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- fresh rosemary sprig (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Score the steaks in a diamond pattern on both sides. Mix rosemary, garlic, oil, lemon peel, and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the mixture onto the surface of the steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grill the steaks until thermometer registers 145 (for medium-rare). Cut the steaks diagonally into 1/2" thick slices. Garnish if desired.