Recipe by Macy&Ryan'sMOM
I adapted this recipe from an issue of Taste of Home to make it more "beach" friendly! Appropriate for all phases.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Canadian bacon, diced (I use Oscar Meyer)
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium size bowl, beat eggs with milk.
- Add canadian bacon, cheese, onion (optional), green pepper (optional), salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into greased (I use Pam) 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.