Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
my mom came up with this recipe while on phase 1 of the sb diet and even my picky daughter loved it great when u cant have the real thing
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 2 cups no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2-1 cup mozzarella cheese
- lean ground beef or ground turkey, if u wish
- cut squash in half lengthwise. take out seeds. put in microwave steamer or bowl with 1/4 cup water and wax paper to cover. microwave for 10 minutes .let cool enough to handle. use a fork to scrape the inside to make noodles.
- put the spaghetti squash in an 8+8pan and pour sauce over and mix well.
- bake uncovered in a 350 oven for 30-45 minutes.take out and spread cheese over top and put back in oven for another 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts.