Recipe by Celeste :)
This is a Phase 1 dish. The salsa in this dish gives each bite a flavorful kick.
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup mild shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup thick 'n chunky salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg substitute and cottage cheese in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add green pepper and onion; cook on medium-high heat 2 to 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add egg substitute mixture and cheddar cheese. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until set, stirring frequently. Serve topped with salsa.