Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a Phase 2 dish. Topping the Canadian bacon with the fruit and shredded cheddar puts a tasty twist on this open-faced sandwich. SUBSTITUTE: Prepare as directed, substituting 1/8 of a thinly sliced, peeled medium peach for the apple slices.
- 3 slices ready-to-serve Canadian bacon
- 1⁄2 small whole wheat bagel, toasted
- 1⁄8 medium granny smith apple, cut into 3 slices
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Heat Canadian bacon as directed on package; place on bagel half.
- Top with apples; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Microwave on Medium (50%) 30 to 35 seconds or until cheese begins to melt. Serve warm.