From the South Beach Diet cookbook. This is a phase II recipe.
Make and share this South Beach Diet Oatmeal Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats and milk and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- (You can also process this in a blender for a smoother consistency).
- Stir in egg, flour, wheat germ, baking powder, sugar substitute, oil, and salt.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Let batter stand for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet or griddle; spray with cooking spray.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto skillet or griddle; cook until the top starts to bubble and the bottom is browned.
- Turn and cook another 1-2 minutes.