1/1 Photo of South Beach Diet Oatmeal Pancakes
From the South Beach Diet cookbook. This is a phase II recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine oats and milk and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- 2(You can also process this in a blender for a smoother consistency).
- 3Stir in egg, flour, wheat germ, baking powder, sugar substitute, oil, and salt.
- 4Whisk until smooth.
- 5Let batter stand for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 6Heat a large non-stick skillet or griddle; spray with cooking spray.
- 7Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto skillet or griddle; cook until the top starts to bubble and the bottom is browned.
- 8Turn and cook another 1-2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South Beach Diet Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (758 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 211.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g