Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So good! Very P2 and P3 friendly, eaten with or without frosting this is perfect to eat every day, anytime without the guilt!
- 4 tablespoons almond flour (or coconut flour)
- 4 tablespoons sugar, alternative (I use stevia in the raw, 3 packets)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (bakers kind)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half (or milk)
- 3 tablespoons oil (I use melted coconut oil) or 3 tablespoons butter (I use melted coconut oil)
- splash vanilla extract (make sure it has no sugar)
- 1 large coffee, mug
- Mix all dry ingrediants in the mug (almond flour, sugar, cocoa powder). Add the milk or cream, oil or butter, and vanilla extract. Mix with spoon. Place the mug in your microwave for 3 minutes. Do not cover the mug. Turn mug over and shake onto a plate. Let cool, cut in half. Add homemade sugar free whip cream (just whip up some heavy cream and add your choice of sugar substitute). Or chocolate frosting made with only 4 tbsp of cream cheese, 1 tablesppon of splenda, splash of vanilla extract, a dash of unsweetened cocoa powder, and blend with blender until smooth.