Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Phase 1 dish. This colorful and fresh-tasting recipe is a delicious way to add fish to your diet.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped yellow bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 slices reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, halved
- 4 large leaves lettuce leaves
- Mix tuna, peppers, onion, and mustard.
- Place 1 cheese piece on each lettuce leaf. Top evenly with the tuna mixture. Fold in both sides of each lettuce leaf; roll up.
- Serve immediately. Or, wrap individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I did not make this as a wrap. I put it in a tomato blossom on a bed of leaf lettuce. I also added about 2 tablespoons of celery instead of the yellow peppers. This was delicious. I will definitely make this again and again. I might even try it as a wrap.