Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a Phase 1 dish. VARIATION: Cut chicken into strips. Prepare as directed, reducing the chicken cook time to 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine tomatoes, onion, vinegar, and cheese; set aside.
- Cook chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with the tomato mixture.
Delicious and Very easy! I will definitely be making this dish again!
Delicious! I changed a few things when I made it - I used vegetarian chicken cutlets, and cooked them in the salsa. It was really good!