This is a Phase 1 dish. This simple omelet tastes indulgent with the ham and cheese, but it's also good for you.
- Beat eggs and milk in small bowl with fork until blended. Add ham, onion, and pepper; mix well.
- Spray an 8-in. nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet; cover. Cook on medium heat 6 minutes or until egg mixture is set but top is still moist.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly onto half of omelet. Using spatula, fold egg mixture over filling; cover.
- Remove from heat; let stand 1 minute.
- Cut in half to serve.