1/2 Photos of South Beach Diet Cheesy Ham Omelet
Celeste :)'s Note:
This is a Phase 1 dish. This simple omelet tastes indulgent with the ham and cheese, but it's also good for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and milk in small bowl with fork until blended. Add ham, onion, and pepper; mix well.
- 2Spray an 8-in. nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Pour egg mixture into skillet; cover. Cook on medium heat 6 minutes or until egg mixture is set but top is still moist.
- 4Sprinkle cheese evenly onto half of omelet. Using spatula, fold egg mixture over filling; cover.
- 5Remove from heat; let stand 1 minute.
- 6Cut in half to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South Beach Diet Cheesy Ham Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.8 mg
- Sodium 77.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese