South Beach Diet Cheesy Frittata
- Coat an ovenproof 10" skillet with cooking spray and place over medium low heat until hot. Melt the Smart Balance in the skillet.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, and zucchini and saute over medium-low heat until the vegetables are lightly browned, 2-3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, basil and black pepper tpo the skillet and stir to combine. Cook until the flavors are blended, 2 - 3 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Preheat the broiler. In a blender, combine the egg substitute, cottage cheese, and milk. Process until smooth. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Cover and cook on medium low heat until bottom is set and the top is still slightly wet, 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the broiler and broil until the top is set, 2 - 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and broil until the cheese melts.