Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Phase 1 dish. This fun twist on a classic BLT provides 2 servings of vegetables per serving. SUBSTITUTE: Substitute 8 cups baby spinach leaves for the bagged mixed greens. JAZZ IT UP: Layer all salad ingredients except dressing in a clear glass bowl. Toss with dressing just before serving. VARIATION: Prepare as directed, substituting four salad plates for the serving platter.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 1.5 (6 ounce) packages grilled chicken breast strips, Oscar Mayer brand
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halves
- 1⁄2 cup red onion ring
- 4 slices turkey bacon, crisply cooked and cut into 1/4-in . pieces
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- Toss greens with chicken breast strips, cheese, tomatoes, and onions.
- Spoon onto large serving platter; sprinkle with bacon.
- Drizzle with dressing.
This was fast, tasty & easy to put together for a quick weeknight meal. I used reduced fat feta cheese, fat free caeser dressing, threw in some cucumber & sprinkled on a little black pepper. Thank you for sharing!