- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 1⁄2 cup mild salsa
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- 1⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on high heat. Add steak; cook until browned, stirring frequently.
- Add salsa, water, peppers, and beans; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until steak ii tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon steak mixture evenly onto lettuce leaves; top with cheese, Roll up. Serve warm.