Recipe by TNTDynomite
Here is nice quick and easy breakfast to throw together on a weekend for the whole family. Packed with protein and lots of flavor. Be creative with the meat and cheese that you use. I've used turkey sausage, lean ground beef and center cut bacon. I've also used many different kinds of cheese. Experiment with differnt cheeses found in your deli's case, just make sure they contain under 5 grams of Saturated fat.
Top Review by *Asha*
Fantastic recipe! For just hubby and me I used four eggs and two whites. Sprinkled with salt, black pepper and Italian Seasoning. I used shredded Mexican blend cheese and sprinkled real bacon bits all over. Baked in my oven for 22 minutes and it was done to perfection. Since we are not on the SB diet I toasted english muffins to have along with this delicious breakfast. I love how yummy and easy it was. I was able to relax and enjoy my coffee this morning while waiting for my food to be ready. I will make this often with your suggested variations. Thank you for great recipe!
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup of kraft low-fat cheddar cheese
- 16 slices of pre-cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a glass pie dish with Olive Oil spray.
- Crack the eight eggs into the pie dish.
- Sprinkle Italian Seasoning and Black Pepper over the eggs.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the eggs.
- Bake in the oven for 17 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Sprinkle the bacon over the melted cheese.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.