Recipe by TNTDynomite
Just starting the south beach diet and I wanted something that traveled well for breakfast. This is a quick and easy recipe. Very yummy too. It comes out in a neat little package that travels well...but make sure you cover the item when reheating in the microwave.
Top Review by Livinghealthy123
Awesome idea...I put a twist on it. Here it goes. I had a muffin pan that could make 12. Sprayed well with Smart Balance Cooking Spray. So I placed a slice of canadian bacon in each. I then put a teaspoon of Medium Salsa on the bacon. I beat 8 large eggs with salt and pepper. I then got a dipper and poured the beaten eggs over top of the bacon and salsa. Once I did that I covered each with parmesam cheese and a little oregano. Cooked until eggs started coming away from sides of pan. Delicious!!!
- 6 slice of pre-cooked Canadian bacon
- 6 eggs
- 118.29 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In an x-large muffin pan, spray each muffin cup with Olive oil cooking spray.
- Place one piece of Canadian bacon in the bottom of each muffin cup
- Crack an egg over the piece of bacon in each muffin cup. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and pepper over the egg in each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the egg in each muffin cup.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese is slightly brown on top.