Just starting the south beach diet and I wanted something that traveled well for breakfast. This is a quick and easy recipe. Very yummy too. It comes out in a neat little package that travels well...but make sure you cover the item when reheating in the microwave.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In an x-large muffin pan, spray each muffin cup with Olive oil cooking spray.
- Place one piece of Canadian bacon in the bottom of each muffin cup
- Crack an egg over the piece of bacon in each muffin cup. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and pepper over the egg in each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the egg in each muffin cup.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese is slightly brown on top.