1/2 Photos of South Beach Diet Bacon Egg Muffins
Just starting the south beach diet and I wanted something that traveled well for breakfast. This is a quick and easy recipe. Very yummy too. It comes out in a neat little package that travels well...but make sure you cover the item when reheating in the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In an x-large muffin pan, spray each muffin cup with Olive oil cooking spray.
- 3Place one piece of Canadian bacon in the bottom of each muffin cup
- 4Crack an egg over the piece of bacon in each muffin cup. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and pepper over the egg in each muffin cup.
- 5Sprinkle the cheese over the egg in each muffin cup.
- 6Place in preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese is slightly brown on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South Beach Diet Bacon Egg Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 207.5 mg
- Sodium 600.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: