Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband and I stayed at an amazing hotel (The Whitelaw Hotel) in South Beach Miami, Florida. When we got to the hotel, we were so hot and they offered us some water. I swear it was the best water that I have ever had! Very easy and very refreshing, I still serve this on hot days here in the Canadian prairies. There are no real rules to this - it's all about the combination of water and cucumber. Enjoy!
- 1 long English cucumber, washed and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 12 cups cold water
- 3 cups ice
- cucumber, sliced (to garnish)
- Place cucumber slices in a large pitcher. Add water and ice cubes and stir.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice and enjoy!
- Garnish each glass with cucumber slices - optional of course!
What a great idea, Nif!!!! This is so different and so refreshing that it might just become my new favourite thirst quencher! I luved the slightly cucumbery taste of the water and the pretty green glow it added to the glass (I dont have a pitcher so just threw a few slices into each glass of water). THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this wonderful recipe with us! Made and reviewed for Potluck Tag April 2010.