Recipe by Ms.Astoria
Basically a blended bean soup with an added kicker of SW chipotle seasoning! Suitable for all Phases. Ready in under fifteen minutes and oh so creamy!
Top Review by BaileyandGeorgiesMommy
Wonderful recipe!!! I dont really care for beans but love bean soup and this tastes perfect. What a great recipe for the south beach dieter!! I did substitute the chipotle powder for chili powder and added whole black beans to the soup when heating. It was delicious!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 teaspoon mrs. dash southwest dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt