Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Basically a blended bean soup with an added kicker of SW chipotle seasoning! Suitable for all Phases. Ready in under fifteen minutes and oh so creamy!
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 teaspoon mrs. dash southwest dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- Puree all ingredients in a blender and heat.
Wonderful recipe!!! I dont really care for beans but love bean soup and this tastes perfect. What a great recipe for the south beach dieter!! I did substitute the chipotle powder for chili powder and added whole black beans to the soup when heating. It was delicious!!
I didn't care for this. It never did thicken, and I just didn't like the taste. Sorry.
Awesome!! I let it simmer for a little while to thicken it up. It was yummy....if it weren't for S.B. I would have eaten it with some chips. :-)