Chicken Paprikash: South Beach Style
Make and share this South Beach Chicken Paprikash recipe from Food.com.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to a skillet over medium heat with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes until the pieces begin to brown. Then set aside on a plate.
- Add the garlic, onion and 3 tablespoons of the broth to the skillet and stir for 5 minutes.
- Stir in paprika and cook for one more minute and then stir in the remaining broth, broccoli and chicken. Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat to simmer for 20 minutes. While simmering make the linguine.
- Stir the sour cream into the chicken. Cook for 1-2 minutes more.
This is a great rendition of the dish if your trimming fat and sugar. Aside from the health virtues it tasted great too. I didn't have the pasta ask for so I served to over garlic brown rice. I really enjoyed this one.