Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy breakfast scramble for Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet.
Make and share this South Beach Breakfast Scramble (Phase 1) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat skillet to med-high heat.
- Cook bacon, onions, and peppers until tender.
- While bacon is cooking stir seasoning and cheese into egg mixture.
- When bacon is done stire in egg mixture until eggs are scrambled.
- Add different vegetables to mix it up!
This is really very yummy. I cut it down to 1/4 of the recipe and them used 2 eggs with all else as given. It made a very satisfying dinner with a slice of toast. Made for PAC, Spring 2014.
I did leave out the hot sauce when making this recipe, but otherwise followed it right along & we had a very satisfying breakfast! Really liked the Canadian bacon in this one! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag]
Great recipe! I made this for breakfast this morning and really liked it. I only used 2 eggs so cut back on the rest of the ingredients. It didn't taste like diet food to me. I'll be making this again trying different add-ins. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC 2011.