Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy breakfast scramble for Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet.
- 6 eggs, blended
- 1⁄2 cup grated low fat cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- hot pepper sauce
- Heat skillet to med-high heat.
- Cook bacon, onions, and peppers until tender.
- While bacon is cooking stir seasoning and cheese into egg mixture.
- When bacon is done stire in egg mixture until eggs are scrambled.
- Add different vegetables to mix it up!
This is really very yummy. I cut it down to 1/4 of the recipe and them used 2 eggs with all else as given. It made a very satisfying dinner with a slice of toast. Made for PAC, Spring 2014.
I did leave out the hot sauce when making this recipe, but otherwise followed it right along & we had a very satisfying breakfast! Really liked the Canadian bacon in this one! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag]
Great recipe! I made this for breakfast this morning and really liked it. I only used 2 eggs so cut back on the rest of the ingredients. It didn't taste like diet food to me. I'll be making this again trying different add-ins. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC 2011.