Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got this in my South Beach newsletter. I am eager to try it since my husband is diabetic and this recipe contains no sugar.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine the tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a resealable container.
- Mix well.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Very good! I added 1Tb of sugar free maple syrup (made with splenda) and a packet of splenda. Made a double batch, and baked in a casserole dish with bineless chicken breasts, peppers, onions & black beans.
I don't like a sweet barbecue sauce, so this is perfect for me. Thanks for posting.
Great recipe. Made as directed with the addition of one pack of stevia. Will definately make again!!