Recipe by Evamyth
Got this in my South Beach newsletter. I am eager to try it since my husband is diabetic and this recipe contains no sugar.
Top Review by karanoreen
Very good! I added 1Tb of sugar free maple syrup (made with splenda) and a packet of splenda. Made a double batch, and baked in a casserole dish with bineless chicken breasts, peppers, onions & black beans.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder