Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This came from the Kraft website and I am posting here for safe-keeping and for others who may be "beach" bums.
- 1⁄3 cup South Beach ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped planters unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Mix dressing, peanut butter and soy sauce in a large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Add coleslaw mix; toss to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Top with peanuts just before serving.