4 hrs 10 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
For an authentic South Central American meal, serve this citrus-marinated steak with white rice, pinto beans tossed butter, and a marinated cabbage salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place steaks in shallow baking dish.
- 2Pour orange, lemon and lime juices over steaks.
- 3Add garlic and turn steaks to coat.
- 4Marinate steaks, covered, for 4 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- 5Heat oil in a heavy skillet (I use cast iron) over high heat until almost smoking.
- 6Season with salt& pepper, and cayenne.
- 7Fry steaks until brown on both sides, turning once, about 4 minutes.
- 8Transfer to plates and serve.
- 9You can grill if you prefer.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South American-Style Steak
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks