- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces refried beans, my preference is bean dip
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté beef and onion.
- Add chili sauce, chili powder, taco seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add refried beans or bean dip.
- Open crescent rolls and lay flat on shallow baking pan or cookie sheet with one-inch side; forming a pizza shell.
- Spread cooked beef onto pizza shell. Top with cheeses.
- Bake at 350° for 1/2 hour or until pizza crust is golden brown.