Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy dish for weeknight dinner.
Make and share this South American Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 59.16 ml flour
- 236.59 ml carrot, grated
- 59.14 ml onion, grated
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 946.36 ml tomato juice
- 170.09 g package noodles
- parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Brown ground beef. Pour off excess fat, if any.
- Add flour. Add carrots, onion, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Pour tomato juice over meat. Cover; simmer 20 to 30 minutes. Stir often.
- Cook noodles as directed on box. Drain.
- Place cooked noodles in serving dish; pour meat mixture over noodles.
- Top with grated cheese.
I made this exactly as written using medium egg noodles. It makes a simple, delicious and hardy meal. I love the addition of the grated carrots. Made for ZWT7