Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy dish for weeknight dinner.
Make and share this South American Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef. Pour off excess fat, if any.
- Add flour. Add carrots, onion, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Pour tomato juice over meat. Cover; simmer 20 to 30 minutes. Stir often.
- Cook noodles as directed on box. Drain.
- Place cooked noodles in serving dish; pour meat mixture over noodles.
- Top with grated cheese.
I made this exactly as written using medium egg noodles. It makes a simple, delicious and hardy meal. I love the addition of the grated carrots. Made for ZWT7