1/1 Photo of South American Noodles
An easy dish for weeknight dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef. Pour off excess fat, if any.
- 2Add flour. Add carrots, onion, and seasonings. Mix well.
- 3Pour tomato juice over meat. Cover; simmer 20 to 30 minutes. Stir often.
- 4Cook noodles as directed on box. Drain.
- 5Place cooked noodles in serving dish; pour meat mixture over noodles.
- 6Top with grated cheese.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South American Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.1
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 898.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 20.1 g