Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Jugo is a wonderful fruity drink, traditionally drunk in South America, especially at breakfast time.
- 2 cups diced fruit (pineapple, papaya, mango, berries etc- peeled, de-seeded, hulled if required)
- 2 lemons or 2 limes, juice of
- 2 cups cold water (or ice water)
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar (more or less, add to taste)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place all the ingredients in a liquidizer & blend until completely smooth.
- Add more sugar if you like --
- Serve immediately in tall glasses.