Recipe by gailanng
Best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap directly against the surface of the guacamole. Recipe easily doubles for a larger serving.
Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
I made this recipe exactly as written and ended up with a hearty, very flavorful guacamole. The heat from the jalapeno and hot sauce was perfect. I will definitely be making this again. Recipenapped for June 2011 Aus/NZ Swap.
- 2 avocados, ripe peeled and seeded (large approximately 8 ounce each)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 medium roma tomato, seeded, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet white onion, minced
- 1 aji chili or 1 serrano chilies or 1 jalapeno chili, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- hot pepper sauce
- sea salt