Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I got this recipe from my boyfriend's mom and have adjusted it to my taste. Yummy!
Make and share this South African Rusks recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven at 180c and spray pam on a baking dish.
- Mix together flour, sugar, sunflower seeds, granola, baking powder and salt.
- melt margarine and add to the dry ingredients along with the yogurt and mix everything together well.
- Place in baking dish and put in the oven for approximately 45 mins.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- 6. After it has cooled cut into small squares (for dipping into coffee/tea).
- 7. put back in the oven on a low temperature over night to dry them out.