Recipe by goodies
I got this recipe from my boyfriend's mom and have adjusted it to my taste. Yummy!
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened granola cereal
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups margarine
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 180c and spray pam on a baking dish.
- Mix together flour, sugar, sunflower seeds, granola, baking powder and salt.
- melt margarine and add to the dry ingredients along with the yogurt and mix everything together well.
- Place in baking dish and put in the oven for approximately 45 mins.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- 6. After it has cooled cut into small squares (for dipping into coffee/tea).
- 7. put back in the oven on a low temperature over night to dry them out.