3 hrs 15 mins
I got this recipe from my boyfriend's mom and have adjusted it to my taste. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 180c and spray pam on a baking dish.
- 2Mix together flour, sugar, sunflower seeds, granola, baking powder and salt.
- 3melt margarine and add to the dry ingredients along with the yogurt and mix everything together well.
- 4Place in baking dish and put in the oven for approximately 45 mins.
- 5Take out of the oven and let cool.
- 66. After it has cooled cut into small squares (for dipping into coffee/tea).
- 77. put back in the oven on a low temperature over night to dry them out.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South African Rusks
Serving Size: 1 (1689 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4691.4
- Calories from Fat 2344
- Total Fat 260.5 g
- Saturated Fat 55.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 6377.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 529.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 62.9 g
- Sugars 145.5 g
- Protein 106.2 g