I have lost and found this recipe so many times I am finally committing it to Zaar. From Fair Lady, May 14, 1986
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put sugar and water into a large heavy saucepan.
- 2Stir over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- 3Add the butter and syrup and stil until the butter has melted.
- 4Add the condensed milk and stir until it comes to the boil.
- 5Boil very slowly, stirring all the time, until soft ball stage.
- 6Remove from the stove, add the vanilla and beat until it thickens.
- 7Pour into a greased pan and leave to cool.
- 8Cut into squares when cold.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South African Nestle's Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 39.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g