1/2 Photos of South Africa Burger
1 hr 25 mins
Chef Intesar's Note:
I call it south africa because the seasoning is from it.. nice burger from my kitchen.. just try it....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 400 g ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons sweet and smoke seasoning
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1Mix the burger ingredients together.
- 2Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
- 3In the grill pan, cook the burgers over medium-high heat for 3 minutes per side or until cooked .
- 4Meanwhile, place buns on a rack in the oven. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, place the plates that the burgers will be served on in the oven to heat.
- 5Mix the sauce ingredient and Spread a generous amount of sauce on the cut sides of the buns.
- 6Top the sauce with a burger patty then slice tomato.
- 7Spread the other side of bun with ketchup.
- 8Add the bun tops.
- 9Place the completed hamburgers on a nonstick baking sheet and bake in the oven for 1 minute.
- 10Serve burgers on warm plates.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South Africa Burger
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.6
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 1199.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: