- 400 g ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons sweet and smoke seasoning
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons onions
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the burger ingredients together.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
- In the grill pan, cook the burgers over medium-high heat for 3 minutes per side or until cooked .
- Meanwhile, place buns on a rack in the oven. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, place the plates that the burgers will be served on in the oven to heat.
- Mix the sauce ingredient and Spread a generous amount of sauce on the cut sides of the buns.
- Top the sauce with a burger patty then slice tomato.
- Spread the other side of bun with ketchup.
- Add the bun tops.
- Place the completed hamburgers on a nonstick baking sheet and bake in the oven for 1 minute.
- Serve burgers on warm plates.