Recipe by YummySmellsca
Fresh berries are chopped, lightly crushed and marinated in a mixture of liqueurs for an amazing topping for angel food or pound cake, or a decadent mix-in to chocolate pudding! NI is per fluid oz serving - including the sweet, boozy syrup that forms.
- 330 g fresh strawberries, chopped roughly
- 29.58 ml chocolate liqueur (I used Godiva)
- 29.58 ml cherry flavored liqueur (I used Nalewka Babuni Cherry Wine)
- 59.14 ml Grand Marnier
Directions See How It's Made
- Place strawberries in a bowl and lightly crush with a potato masher or fork. Add fruit and it's juices to a jar.
- Add Godiva liqueur, Nalewka Babuni Cherry Wine and Grand Marnier.
- Screw on the lid tightly and shake well.
- Let sit in fridge at least 1 week, shaking the jar every other day.
- If storing longer (it gets better as it sits!), shake jar 1-2 times a week.