Prep 10 mins
Cook 168 hrs
Fresh berries are chopped, lightly crushed and marinated in a mixture of liqueurs for an amazing topping for angel food or pound cake, or a decadent mix-in to chocolate pudding! NI is per fluid oz serving - including the sweet, boozy syrup that forms.
- 330 g fresh strawberries, chopped roughly
- 2 tablespoons chocolate liqueur (I used Godiva)
- 2 tablespoons cherry flavored liqueur (I used Nalewka Babuni Cherry Wine)
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- Place strawberries in a bowl and lightly crush with a potato masher or fork. Add fruit and it's juices to a jar.
- Add Godiva liqueur, Nalewka Babuni Cherry Wine and Grand Marnier.
- Screw on the lid tightly and shake well.
- Let sit in fridge at least 1 week, shaking the jar every other day.
- If storing longer (it gets better as it sits!), shake jar 1-2 times a week.
Sorry, this really was not to our taste at all.