1/1 Photo of Soused Strawberries
168 hrs 10 mins
Fresh berries are chopped, lightly crushed and marinated in a mixture of liqueurs for an amazing topping for angel food or pound cake, or a decadent mix-in to chocolate pudding! NI is per fluid oz serving - including the sweet, boozy syrup that forms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place strawberries in a bowl and lightly crush with a potato masher or fork. Add fruit and it's juices to a jar.
- 2Add Godiva liqueur, Nalewka Babuni Cherry Wine and Grand Marnier.
- 3Screw on the lid tightly and shake well.
- 4Let sit in fridge at least 1 week, shaking the jar every other day.
- 5If storing longer (it gets better as it sits!), shake jar 1-2 times a week.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soused Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 13
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cherry flavored liqueur