1/1 Photo of Soursop Sorbet
10 hrs 30 mins
Nice sorbet with cooling soursop
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree soursop in the food processor.
- 2Strain the puree (for smooth sorbet, not mandatory) and place in refrigerator to chill.
- 3To make the syrup, place sugar with 1/3 cup of water in a saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes, Boil the sugar syrup for 1 minutes.
- 4Chill the syrup in the refrigerator for 1/2 hr to 1 hr until completely chilled.
- 5Mix the syrup and soursop.
- 6Freeze the mixture for 7 hours.
- 7After 7 hours of freezing, put the mixture back in the food processor for a smooth texture (otherwise break the ice with a fork and mix thoroughly).
- 8Freeze for another 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soursop Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: