jenny butt's Note:
A delightfully refreshing drink, especially for those with a sweet tooth
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash & peel soursop.
- 2Mash in bowl with lime peel.
- 3gradually stir in 1 pint water.
- 4mix well & strain throuogh muslin cloth.
- 5Add other 1/2 pint water , repeat process, making sure all flavour is out.
- 6Add condensed milk to taste for sweetness.
- 7Chill well before serving over Ice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soursop Punch
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 87.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: