1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix oil, sugar,egg and starter and milk.
- 2Stir until sugar is well dissolved.
- 3Stir in zucchini.
- 4Combine dry ingredients and mix into zucchini mixture just to blend well.
- 5Fold in raisins and nuts.
- 6Grease and flour a pan that will hold mixture 2/3 full.
- 7Bake 325°F, one hour or tested done. Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing.
- 8Remove and cool on rack completely.
- 9Wrap and mellow overnight before cutting.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (851 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2841.7
- Calories from Fat 1251
- Total Fat 139.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 228.5 mg
- Sodium 2353.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 363.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 155.1 g
- Protein 43.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: