This is from one of those other sites. I am always looking for ways of putting more fiber in the diet. Usually I mix whole wheat flour and white. These work well with all whole wheat. Cooking with sourdough is wonderful and produces great results. Hope you enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Cut in the butter and work in starter until well blended.
- Turn out onto floured surface and knead gently for 2 minutes.
- Roll dough to 1 inch thickness.
- Cut into 2-inch rounds with biscuit butter and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and serve hot from the oven.