1/5 Photos of Sourdough Whole Wheat Biscuits
This is from one of those other sites. I am always looking for ways of putting more fiber in the diet. Usually I mix whole wheat flour and white. These work well with all whole wheat. Cooking with sourdough is wonderful and produces great results. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Mix all dry ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- 4Cut in the butter and work in starter until well blended.
- 5Turn out onto floured surface and knead gently for 2 minutes.
- 6Roll dough to 1 inch thickness.
- 7Cut into 2-inch rounds with biscuit butter and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes and serve hot from the oven.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Whole Wheat Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.0
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 264.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: