Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from cooks.com "Basic Sourdough Waffles"
Make and share this Sourdough Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, stir together dry ingredients, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg, stir in sourdough starter, oil and milk.
- Stir into flour mixture until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup batter onto preheated iron.
- Bake 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Makes about 4 servings.