Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe out of a Taste of Home magazine, It is yummy!
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Spread mayo on one side of each slice of bread.
- On two slices, layer the cheese, zucchini, tomato, and carrot.
- Top with remaining bread, mayonnaise side down.
- Spread butter on the outsides of bread.
- In a large skillet, cook over medium heat until bread is lightly toasted and cheese is melted.