Jolene Green's Note:
I got this recipe out of a Taste of Home magazine, It is yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread mayo on one side of each slice of bread.
- 2On two slices, layer the cheese, zucchini, tomato, and carrot.
- 3Top with remaining bread, mayonnaise side down.
- 4Spread butter on the outsides of bread.
- 5In a large skillet, cook over medium heat until bread is lightly toasted and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Veggie Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.4
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.6 mg
- Sodium 1342.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 27.9 g