- 4 ounces soft-style chive & onion cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 8 ounces boneless fully cooked smoked turkey breast, sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese or 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted sweet peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 cup spinach leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- For the cream cheese spread, stir together the cream cheese, lemon juice, mustard, and garlic pepper. This spread may be made up to 24 hours ahead.
- Split sourdough loaf horizontally and spread cut sides with the cream cheese spread.
- On bottom half of the loaf, layer turkey, Provolone or Swiss cheese, sweet peppers, and spinach. Cover with top of loaf. Slice crosswise into 4 pieces.
- Wrap sandwiches in plastic wrap or waxed paper and chill until serving time, up to 6 hours.