Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Mix ingredients, working in the flour until you have a soft dough.
- Roll out into a flat shape.
- Dash oil over a dough sheet and place dough on it.
- Bake about 5 minutes.
- It doesn't take long, so watch carefully.
- Have pizza sauce and topping ready and make pizza as usual.
- Then bake as usual.
This made a sweet, but not overly so, pizza crust that DH just loved. After baking it for five minutes at 350F I added the sauce, meat and cheese before baking it for another ten minutes. It was full of flavor. NOTE: It does not need to rise before baking. NOTE 2: This made good use of the friendship bread starter. Thank you for posting!
This makes a good and basic sourdough pizza crust. I rolled the crust to fit a 9-inch cast iron skillet. The recipe I was making called for the oven to be preheated to 450 degrees and the crust was baked the 5 minutes at that temperature. There was a little trouble with the crust browning properly and probably would have been better at a higher temperature. Overall this is very good and quick.