1/1 Photo of Sourdough Pancakes (Amish Friendship Bread Starter)
These are great pancakes made with Amish Friendship Bread Starter. I am always looking for new and creative ways to use my starter!!! These pancakes smell fabulous, and are a bit sweet with yeast flavors. I thought they were great with just butter on top. I sometimes add cinnamon or Apple Pie Spice and sub out apple butter for the oil. . .just an idea!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the egg, then add in wet ingredients.
- 2Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- 3If batter seems too thick, add more milk 1 Tbsp at a time until desired consistency.
- 4Preheat griddle pan to med-high, spray with non-stick cooking spray and pour batter onto griddle using 1/4 cup of batter per pancake.
- 5Once pancake looks set around the edges and a few bubbles are coming up thru the middle of the pancake, turn it over and cook another minute or two until done.
- 6Serve hot with butter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Pancakes (Amish Friendship Bread Starter)
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.1
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 169.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: