1/1 Photo of Sourdough Pancakes
This recipe uses a cup of sour dough starter. What a great start to the day! =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The night before: Mix 1 cup starter with the flour and milk in a large, nonreactive bowl.
- 2Place the bowl in a warm place, cover and let it stand until morning.
- 3When ready to cook add egg, oil, salt, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, to sour dough Mix well Heat a lightly greased griddle or skillet over medium heat (375*F- 190*C).
- 4Griddle is ready when a few drops of water skitter.
- 5For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- 6Cook pancakes until surface is covered with bubbles and appear dry around the edges.
- 7Turn until the other side is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 248.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: