1/1 Photo of Sourdough Pancakes
8 hrs 12 mins
Sam Saguaro's Note:
You ain't lived 'till you ate these. One taste and you'll see why a 'sourdough prospector' would give up his gold claim before his sourdough starter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first three ingredients into a large non-metallic bowl and beat until smooth. Cover loosely with a damp towel/dishrag and let stand in a warm place for 8 to 18 hours.
- 2Mix batter down. Add remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
- 3Cook on a lightly greased preheated griddle or skillet at 400°F.
- 4Serve with maple or berry syrup, or toss an fried egg on 'em.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 101.5 mg
- Sodium 1235.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: