1/1 Photo of Sourdough French Bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Mix and knead lightly and return to the bowl to rise until double.
- 4Turn out onto floured board and divide dough into two parts.
- 5Shape dough parts into oblongs and then roll them up tightly, beginning with one side.
- 6Seal the outside edge by pinching and shape into size wanted.
- 7Place loaves on greased baking sheet and let rise until double again.
- 8Make diagonal cuts on top of loaves with razor blade or VERY SHARP knife and brush lightly water for crisp crust.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees F for about 25 minutes, or until brown and done.
- 11Also note the the serving sizes in all of these recipes is guesstamate.
- 12It all depends on the serving size you select.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough French Bread
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 263.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: