Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Try using extra large muffin tins for this recipe to get a generously sized serving. Use regular muffin tins if you want more, but smaller, servings.
- 3 cups sourdough bread, torn
- 2 cups cornbread, crumbled
- 1 cup dried cranberries, plumped in hot water and drained (unsweetened, if possible)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 stalk celery, sliced in 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 sweet onions, chopped in small pieces
- 1⁄2 bunch parsley, chopped (leaves only)
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, shopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried sage, rubbed
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Grease muffin tins. Equally divide mixture among muffin cups. Bake about 25 minutes, or until the temperature reaches 160 degrees with an instant-read thermometer.
- Let cool a few minutes and unmold.